As of July, 2018 the HCMCare.com website and app have been updated to include even more information for HCM patients. Check it out.
NOTE: As of July, 2018 the website and app have been updated to include even more information for HCM patients. Check it out.
Have you heard that there is a new online educational resource about HCM? Check out HCM Care.com, an informational website about HCM developed by MyoKardia in partnership with Duke Clinical Research Institute.
This website features general information about HCM including diagnosis, testing, treatment, lifestyle, genetics and family screening. It is also available as a FREE downloadable app for both Apple and Android operating systems.
- Dr. James Daubert from Duke University Medical Center
- Dr. Milind Desai from Cleveland Clinic
- Dr. Carolyn Ho from Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Dr. Martin Maron from Tufts Medical Center
- Dr. Andrew Wang from Duke University Medical Center
Be sure to check out HCMCare, as…
View original post 14 more words